Popular Posts

Saturday 12 May 2012

My Demi Lovato Mug
So whats better then a hot chocolate on a cold winter day? Ahh A Demi hot chocolate :] Ever wanted to drink for Demi well now you can ;) This mug has 3 different pics of Demi on it & her name down the bottom in the middle.

This pic was not taken by me.

So This is just one mug with all these pictures on them, not three mugs. If you would like to buy this Demi mug then you can find it on eBay just put in "Demi Lovato Actress Singer Mug Cup" is cost around $5UK + plus shipping but in US dollar it would be around $8US. I payed about $9NZ + Shipping for mine.
Photo quality is great & has a glossy finish. As for the mug itself its very sturdy and can hold a lot of drink.

If you have any question about this or my blog go to my new twitter @DemiMerchandise

No comments:

Post a Comment