Popular Posts

Thursday 17 January 2013

LOVE IS LOUDER BRACELETS

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect bracelets. the back of the bracelet/s has a heart that reminds me of the tattoo on Demi's wrist. The one that she got for us Lovatics <3 Heres the link to buy them of ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Demi+lovato+single&_sacat=0&_from=R40 they come in two different colours to choose from. I own the black and white ones with purple but you can also get them in blue. You can buy them for $6.90 each US dollars plus shipping for your country cost which costed me $4,90. to ship to NZ. You can also get both colours of purple or blue for $10.87US so 2 bracelets of either purple or blue with white and black. DemiStyleSource sells there bracelets for $7 each but her shipping cost more so if your an elastic consumer this may be a better choice. Also if you wanted a blue one and a purple one I'm sure if you contacted the seller he would set up an auction for you with those two colours. The bracelets are a bit thinner than the DemiStyleSource bracelets like in terms of width. The are one inch if you were wondering, If you want anymore info on them check out the link above.

Note: the seller also sells Stay Strong bracelets in 1inch and in half an inch. You can find them in the link above. Okay I think thats everything if you have anymore question just comment or tweet me.









1 comment:

  1. These have been in my eBay watch list for forever, are they worth it?
    I love you pillow btw!

    ReplyDelete